Pure stylish design
Familiar, but the surprisingly modern Nero is especially great with its separate back that brings comfort. Forward inclining armrests makes the product the best choice for daily office usage. The curves of the back and the angle between arms and the back produce a light design, especially for the workplace.
This chair, of versatility and pure stylish design, is formed with straight lines smoothened with soft curves giving it a distinct look. The principle of Nero’s design is to form a single block shell shaped with a seat back and armrest, which are mounted in different bases and all have their own identity. The only common element is that the shell can be properly upholstered to offer a perfect comfort.
We love the smart and elegant contours yet generous proportions of Nero that promises a high sitting comfort. The wide range bases make Nero adaptable for any executive lounge, reception or meeting area. Nero gives your workspace an instant edge and perfect for those moments when you want to gather your thoughts.
The design studio of deberenn is a group of architects leaded by Mustafa Kadioglu, the owner of the company. The studio members are used to work together over the last 20 years. Mustafa Kadioglu, architect and head designer of studio deberenn, created this studio on 2008 and the group meets every 3 months to check and discuss the market needs, the design attitudes and also deberenn’s production and design strategies.
- This is a soft seating collection comprising chairs, armchairs, sofas and matching low tables. Most of the products have a plywood frame providing necessary strength on which is affixed moulded PUR cushioning that provides the necessary softness, form and comfort. Upholstery in a selection of categories and colours of fabric or leather increases the variability of the range. In addition to colour variability, the seating is also available in a choice of bases for chars and some of the armchairs, for example four or five-arm base with castors or glides, circular base and the option of height adjustability. Also available are four-legs conical, four legs standard and sled bases. Some models are offered with or without armrests. Models of armchairs and sofas are designed with wood or metal bases with the option of castors. Some types of sofa have an accentuated design feature in the form of a shaped stainless steel base and armrests.
- The products have been designed to suit over 90% of the adult population, being ideal for those between the heights of 150 cm to 190 cm and body weight from 60 kg to 110 kg.
- Weights are given for the individual products.
- The Soft Seating product range includes product models supplied in six categories of upholstery fabric – Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D, Group E, Group F. Each category is further subdivided into colour shades.
- The items given in the technical manual are sample codes created for every product in all fabric categories, but just for black. When entering orders into IS AXIS enter the item code for the product in question and in the window indicating fabric type select the required colour code. The system then creates a new item code and the fabric colour appears in the description. This new item will include all information about the product, i.e. price, category, group, weight etc.
- At the end of the technical manual you will find the colour sample sheets.
- Regular cleaning with a vacuum cleaner is recommended. When required use a clean damp cloth. Any liquids that are spilt should be wiped up immediately.